Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID proof of the primary guest who is above the age of 18 is required for verification for check-in at the hotel.Any local residents, unmarried/unrelated couples may not be allowed to check-in.
- Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at the time of check-in.
- The identification proof(s) accepted are Driving License, Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card & Passport. Without valid ID, the guest will not be allowed to check-in. Kindly note, PAN cards are not accepted as a valid ID.
- Should any action by a guest be deemed inappropriate by the hotel, or if any inappropriate behavior is brought to the attention of the hotel, the hotel reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest.
- Guests shall be liable for any damage, except normal wear and tear to Hotel asset. Guest shall keep the Hotel room in a good condition and maintain hygiene and cleanliness.
- Our Hotel’s amenities are mentioned on the website. Guests are advised to refer the same while booking.
- Our Hotel is situated at remote location & therefore may have inconsistent Wi-Fi or digital TV connectivity at times due to unavailability of network in those regions.
- We do not allow any entry of visitors to our premises other than our guests. Please confirm the same with the hotel manager before inviting any visitors into the rooms.
- Certain policies are booking specific and are informed to the customer while making the booking.
- Any postponement of the booking will be treated as a cancellation & hence it will be governed by the Cancellation Policy.
NO SMOKING ZONE
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel premises.
- Effective 2nd October 2008, the Government has introduced “No-Smoking” legislation for hotels, restaurants and all public places.
- Stay of child up to 5 years of age is complementary without the use of extra mattress. Breakfast charges may be applicable for the child.
- Child between 6 to 12 years will be charged @ 25% as per tariff without any provision for extra bed.
LATE CHECK-OUT POLICY
- For bookings, pay us 50% advance of your total booking amount at the time of booking(s) & the guest has to settle the rest of the outstanding payment(s) prior to checkout by cash (Up to Rs.10000/- Only), via debit/credit card or RTGS/NEFT/IMPS etc.
- Our standard check-out time is 10:00 AM. Late check-out is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. Extra charges will apply as per the below policy:
BOOKING EXTENSION POLICY
||Late Check-out Charges
|Between 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
||Complimentary (Subject to Availability)/according to the discretion of the hotel manager
|Between 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
||0% to 30% charges payable as per room rates of the next day/according to the discretion of the hotel manager
|After 5:00 PM
||100% charges payable as per room rates of the next day/according to the discretion of the hotel manager
- Extension of stay would be provided on current room rates, subject to availability.
- Current room rates can be different from the rates at which the rooms were booked.
We would love to host you but in case your plans change, our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds. Our standard check-in time is 12:00 PM.
How to Cancel
- You can cancel your booking using our website i.e. www.buoyanthospitality.com or www.hotelhillpalace.org or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also call or Whatsapp us on +91-9818900265 to cancel your booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 7 working days. However, it may take an additional 3-14 working days to reflect in your account, depending on the processing time taken by your bank.
- We reserve the right to deduct the applicable processing fee for cancellation, if any, in view of the terms & conditions stated under the cancellation policy.